During the conference “Peace and Conflict Studies: Perspectives from the Global South” which takes place at the Willy Brandt School of Public Policy, University of Erfurt, 03-04 May 2018, I will give a presentation about “Forced Migration, Conflict, Violence: Gender-sensitive reading of Developments in Sub-Sahara Africa”. The conference is organized by Prof. Dr. Solveig Richter.
Presentation about Forced Migration, Conflict, Violence in Erfurt
- Series of Blog Posts published about the Research Project ‘Global Refugee Protection and Local Refugee Engagement’ 6. January 2019
- Appointment: Junior Professor for Forced Migration and Refugee Studies, Osnabrück 1. January 2019
- New Blog post on the Global Compact on Refugees 17. December 2018
- New article about resilience 11. December 2018
- New blog post 27. November 2018